The Laurier Way is a 5 day interactive series of online games that has been designed specifically for Orientation Week, 2020 at Wilfrid Laurier University.This game will assist first-year Laurier students to familiarize themselves with Laurier services and how to become more comfortable within an online academic environment. The game facilitate forming shared social experiences to allow bonding between new and existing students in the same way that an in-person O-week experience does.
If you find yourself not registered in our TheLaurierWayGames course or need help navigating, see below.
- Login to MyLearningSpace, then click on ‘Self-Registration at the top of the homepage.
- Scroll to find “TheLaurierWayGames” and click on the blue link, then click “Register”
- Navigate back to the homepage, then click the 3×3 grid at the top of the screen. You may need to scroll to find the course you just self-registered in. You can pin it if you’d like.
- Select TheLaurierWayGames course, then click on content.
5. In this sidebar, you can click to find all the necessary resources that unlock each day for the games whether you are playing with your icebreakers, a group of your own, or solo.
6.Enjoy! Please feel free to ask your icebreakers if you have any questions.