How’d it get to be the summer break already? As you study for exams and we scratch our head at where the time has gone, here are the hours of operations for some of the Students’ Union businesses and services. Please note, the Students’ Union offices will maintain regular business hours during the spring & summer months:
- Food Bank will still accept requests through the Brantford and Waterloo Request Forms.
- Foot Patrol will be closed for the spring & summer months starting Monday, April 24th.
- Emergency Response Team will be closed for the spring & summer months starting Monday, April 24th.
- will be closed as of Friday, March 31st at 4 p.m., re-opening in September
- Direct 2 U packages cannot be sent to the Brantford campus due to the absence of U-Desk staff
- All U-Desk inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and extension 4102
- Health & Dental Plan inquiries can be directed to email@example.com and extension 355
- last regular scheduled date is Monday, April 3rd, open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m
- Hours will be shortened for the exam period (Tuesday, April 4 to Friday, April 21st): 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tech Share rentals will end Monday, April 17th
- Direct 2 U packages can still be delivered to the Waterloo campus
- Golden Grounds will be closed for the spring & summer months starting Friday, March 31st at 4 p.m.
- Williams Fresh Cafe will have shortened hours during the spring & summer months: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m, Monday through Friday
- Wilf’s Restaurant & Bar will have shortened hours during the spring & summer months: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday, starting May 1st.
- Wilf’s will also be closed from Monday, April 24th to Friday, April 28th.
- The Turret will be closed for the spring & summer months.